CONFIDENCE = KNOWLEDGE + SKILL
- Foundation, Starting Under Saddle, Working Equitation, Dressage, Canter - the list goes on. Kandoo Equine offers clinics to suit everyone!
- Clinics run from 1 to 5 days and are tailored to meet the needs of the group attending.
- The cost is between $135 and $200 depending upon the topic and group size (some include a Private Lesson Series Training DVD where appropriate).
- Auditors are welcome and the cost is $50 per day.
- Participants and auditors may purchase any Kandoo Equine Training DVD for 50% off the retail price (on the clinic day only).
- Clinics are held at Kangadoo though out the year or you can organise one at your venue as Kate regularly travels around Australia and internationally.
- It is imperative that one gets the 'feel' of what is being taught so Kandoo horses are also worked with when clinics are held at Kangadoo.
One Day Clinics at Kangadoo:
March 1st - Working Equitation
March 15th - Working Equitation
Clinics are 2 hours long (either 10-12noon or 2-4pm) and the cost is $125 per horse/rider. Places are strictly limited to 5 per session. Email Kate to secure a place.
One or Two Day Clinics at Kangadoo:
Every Tuesday and Wednesday one day clinics are held at Kangadoo. Come along and work on exactly what you would like to do with your horse for one or both days. A maximum of 4 people per day ensures a lot of individual attention.
Feb 11th and 12th
Feb 18th and 19th
Feb 25th and 26th
March 4th and 5th
March 11th and 12th
March 18th and 19th
March 25th and 26th
Accommodation is included in the price and you can come on Monday afternoon to settle in before starting on Tuesday morning.
See Residential Courses for details.
"I learned more in 2 hours with Kate than I have in 2 years attending clinics." SP
Learn - How to teach your horse
Understand - How your horse learns and behaves the way he does
Achieve - Get your horse working in-frame and light in the bridle.
Be safe - Have fun!
Contact Kate to join a clinic set up one of your own.