Click on the photo to watch the television ad for Kandoo Equine at the upcoming Riverina Field Days.
My schedule is as follows:
10am-11am – Training Principles:
- How the horse learns
- Foundation Training and re-training the horse
- Steps to a solid foundation
12-1pm – Bridle Work
- Softness and travelling in frame
- Shoulder control off the reins
2-3pm – Putting it all Together
- Hindquarter control off the reins
- Shoulder-in and travers
- Collection and lateral work
I will be available at all other times to discuss training and demonstrate with horses on a more casual basis.
I have a set of 6 training DVDs that retail for $230 and they will be available as a set for purchase at the Field Days for $97 (or individually for $25 each).
One year’s membership to the Kandoo Online Training Club will also be available at the special Field Days Price of $88 (retail $99.95).